VIDEO: Fire in Smederevo: A fire broke out in the kitchen of an apartment while preparing food

Photo: Vesna lalić/Nova.rs, Shutterstock

There was a fire in the center of Smederevo tonight, and the flames broke out in the kitchen, regional media reports. The fire broke out in an apartment, that is, in the kitchen during food preparation. An elderly couple lives in the apartment, who fortunately were not injured.

Firefighters quickly intervened to put out the fire, which burned part of the kitchen.

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by 192.RS (@ 192_rs)

 

 

Videos of the fire and of the fire service teams that immediately came to the scene after it was reported are being shared on social networks.

Dear reader,

Our access to web content is free, because we believe in equality in information, regardless of whether someone can pay or not. Therefore, in order to continue our work, we ask for the support of our community of readers by financially supporting the Free Press. Become a member of Sloboden Pechat to help the facilities that will enable us to deliver long-term and quality information and TOGETHER let's ensure a free and independent voice that will ALWAYS BE ON THE PEOPLE'S SIDE.

SUPPORT A FREE PRESS.
WITH AN INITIAL AMOUNT OF 60 DENARS

Video of the day