VIDEO | We cook with Maja: Chicken steak pockets
There are thousands of ways to prepare chicken. However, we can always try another new recipe, in which we will add our favorite spices and herbs and create perfection for all the senses.
Maja advises to always be creative and not to hesitate to experiment in the kitchen.
Follow Maja in "We cook with Maja" every working day on Telma TV at 17:20 and get ready for your next meal.
Chicken steak pockets
- 2 chicken steaks
- 10 sherry tomatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 300 g of sheep cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Smoked pepper
- A little vegeta
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 300 g grated cheddar
- 2 egg yolks
1. Cut the steaks from the top and hollow them out to get pockets
2. Fill these pockets with balls of aluminum foil
Season with salt and pepper and fry on both sides in a pan with oil
4. When they are nicely reddened on both sides, take them out of the pan and remove the foil.
Whisk the egg whites with a fork, add the crushed cheese and season with Vegeta and smoked pepper.
6. Add finely chopped parsley and mix the ingredients well
7. Place the meat in a greased baking dish and fill the holes in the meat where the foil with the filling stood. Put a larger amount on each piece.
8. Place the dish in a preheated oven at 220 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes.
9. In the middle of the baking, take the dish out of the oven and with the help of the handle of a wooden spoon make a hole in the filling and carefully place one yolk in the middle.
10. Then add the grated cheddar and sherry tomatoes cut in half around the meat
11. Put the dish in the oven for another 15 minutes to bake the cheese
Potatoes with rosemary
- 2 potatoes
- 5 g salt
- 5 g baking powder
- 90 ml of sunflower oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
1. Bring to a boil in a bowl and place the pastry
2. Put the potatoes cut into large cubes in boiling water
3. Boil them for about 10 minutes and salt them
4. Take them out of the water
5. Fry finely chopped parsley, rosemary and finely chopped garlic in a pan of oil and then transfer them to a strainer to drain the oil.
6. Put the potatoes in the pan where the spices were fried and fry for 1-2 minutes
7. Put the potatoes prepared in this way in a fireproof dish and put the fried spices on them.
8. Season to taste and place in a preheated oven at 240 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes