The web platform SlobodenPechat.mk is part of the media company SOCIETY FOR PUBLISHING AND MARKETING - FREE PRINT DOO SKOPJE (EDB-MK4057013522738), which has in its following portfolio:
- The most widely circulated daily newspaper Sloboden Pecat with all its supplements, including the supplement SP Nedelnik, which is published once a week as part of the weekend edition of the newspaper Sloboden Pecat
- The web portal www.slobodenpecat.mk (one of the most read information portals in Macedonia)
- The video platform www.slobodna.tv on which every working day is broadcast live "Morning briefing", under the baton of the editor prof. Sasho Ordanoski.
The information placed through our media is provided through its own journalistic network as well as by several media publishers from the region (through regulated cooperation / copyright agreements) such as:
- Vijesti.me/ Podgorica / Crna Gora
- Oslobodjenje.ba/ Sarajevo / BiH
- Nedeljnik.rs/ Belgrade / Serbia
- Efimerida ton Sintakton / Athens / Greece
- Capital.bg/ Sofia / Bulgaria
- DW.com (Deutsche Welle) / Bonn / Germany
Some of the contents are also downloaded from paid media services such as MIA, BETA, ANADOLU AGENCY.
Photos and videos are used from their own sources as well as from the paid services EPA and PROFI MEDIA.
Free download of content from SlobodenPechat.mk outside these conditions is allowed only in direct agreement with the editorial office of SlobodenPechat.mk, ie with the responsible editor.
Free download of news, columns and other articles from SlobodenPechat.mk is allowed under the following conditions:
- a maximum of 30% of the text content is allowed to be downloaded
- at the end of the downloaded text, the sentence "Read the full text here" should be published, and with the word "here" a link should be linked (published) to the original text on SlobodenPechat.mk
- if the text is signed by a specific author from SlobodenPechat.mk, the name of the author must be stated in the downloaded text
- the title of the text must start with the word "SlobodenPechat.mk" and the punctuation mark two dots
- it is allowed to download a maximum of five contents per day.
Downloading videos and photos is allowed only in agreement with the editor-in-chief of SlobodenPechat.mk.
The person who will publish content (news, report or other article) outside the conditions for free download agrees to pay the publisher of SlobodenPechat.mk a fee of 12.000 denars for one content.
The person who will publish a column outside the conditions for free download agrees to pay the publisher of SlobodenPechat.mk a fee of 12.000 denars for one column. The publisher will pay that amount in full to the author of the column.
The person who will publish a video or photo outside the conditions for free download agrees to pay the publisher of SlobodenPechat.mk a fee of 12.000 denars for one video or one photo. The publisher will pay that amount in full to the author.
For violations of these conditions, the publisher of SlobodenPechat.mk authorizes its legal representative to take legal measures against the violators.
The above does not apply to content and photos that Sloboden Pecat downloads from paid services as well as from the listed media publishers in the region.