Stick or trick, crown proof or defocus?
According to VMRO-DPMNE, the usbeto is the crowning proof of the government's cooperation with former Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, and for the government it is only an attempt to defocus from the distancing of Hristijan Mickoski from the previous leader Nikola Gruevski.
What hides the usbe that was first mentioned by the leader of the opposition Hristijan Mickoski, and in a TV interview for "360 degrees" and showed it by the vice-president of VMRO-DPMNE Aleksandar Nikoloski? According to VMRO-DPMNE, it is an attempt by the government to split the largest opposition party. The pocket memory stick is allegedly the crowning proof of the government's cooperation with former Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, who, according to his fellow party members, made a proposal to amend the Criminal Code. The authorities, on the other hand, see in the stick a trick to defocus the opposition party for the complete distancing of the current president Hristijan Mickoski from the previous leader Gruevski for the purpose of pre-election strengthening of the coalition capacity.
After more than four years, Nikola Gruevski called live on the portal Infomax to deny that he is "playing" with former and current Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Dimitar Kovacevski for the constitutional amendments, but at the same time fired at Mickoski and Nikoloski by threatening to publish details that "they will not want to hear" if they continue to accuse.
The President of the Assembly, Talat Xhaferi, confirmed in a press briefing that he had received the document and documents with amendments to the CC, but not from Gruevski, but from the Government.
- There is no truth that the President of the Assembly receives any material from the former Prime Minister. It is an untruth that only serves to defocus the political subject. The Assembly receives materials from authorized proposers in the form prescribed by the Rules of Procedure. Furthermore, I would not like to use inappropriate words, although it deserves. I leave it to the conscience of those who speculate with the public - said Xhaferi.
He did not answer whether the content of the amendments to the CC is the same as those presented by Nikoloski and referred those interested to the MP of VMRO-DPMNE. Xhaferi says that the opposition invents anything and everything for daily political need to avoid reality.
- I neither had any communication nor did I need any communication with Gruevski - said Xhaferi.
Nikoloski, on the other hand, claims that the materials from the website are part of the secret communication between Gruevski and the leader of DUI Ali Ahmeti, Xhaferi and another person. According to him, there are clear traces of who is the author of the text of the amendments to the CC, which VMRO-DPMNE received from a "whistleblower", and that is Gruevski. He claims that these are evidences that for a long period the ex-president of the party is part of a scenario for weakening VMRO-DPMNE. According to Nikoloski, the communication with Gruevski was instigated by DUI, and then by SDSM, and the plan was to attract VMRO-DPMNE MPs who would vote for the constitutional amendments, but after that failed, now the action is to weaken VMRO-DPMNE in the next elections so that it cannot make a government by itself.
Through a video link for "Infomax", Gruevski denies that he has such a website and that "everyone can make a website in 15 minutes and say: Gruevski sent you this".
- I can write a letter in 15 minutes and say this is from Aleksandar Nikoloski. For example, if there are elections in October, that Alexander Nikoloski made a proposal that they will form a coalition with DUI, and I should take out a document and say that Mickoski, through Nikoloski, offers DUI elections and then a coalition. And I don't know why they engage in this nonsense. Strange, very strange. Such a thing does not exist - says Gruevski.
He adds that he cannot explain why the management of VMRO-DPMNE started such a brutal action against him. Gruevski says that from the day Mickoski gave the interview to the German "FAC" (September 5), until the publication of the interview (September 19), the narrative of VMRO-DPMNE "was completely changed, that is, that until September 19, the narrative of VMRO-DPMNE is that the amendments to the CC are for the amnesty of the government", and after the publication of the interview, that in addition to the amnesty of the government, the amendments were also made for Gruevski and at his request.
- It can't be for me, because most likely, if I did it for myself, I would do it for all or at least for almost all subjects, and there are eight or nine in number. Why would I do it only for one subject - says the former prime minister.
He denies that he had contacts with deputies from VMRO-DPMNE about the constitutional amendments and said that he has not talked or contacted deputies for more than a year.
The President of the Democratic Movement Izet Majiti, after being denied by the Head of State Stevo Pendarovski that on Europe Day - May 9, he conducted negotiations with high-profile politicians from the government for the return of Gruevski, now in an interview with TV21 he says that the President did so with DUI leaders on NATO Day - April 4.
- On the day of NATO, high exponents of DUI asked and begged him пthe vice-chairman should return Gruevski at any cost if he wants the country to have a perspective - he said Mejiti.
The government denies that it has an agreement with Gruevski on the changes in the CC to support the constitutional amendments. Kovachevski reiterated that the CC did not agree on the release of those convicted from the cases of the SJO, nor that their offenses expire as soon as possible. Asked if there is information that DUI negotiated the amendments to the CC, Kovacevski says:
-Yesterday I watched correspondence and a public debate between members of VMRO-DPMNE, former high officials and current high officials. Mentioning the Government in such a context is classic malpractice, manipulation and speculation, and I do not comment on speculation.