Seven people were poisoned by chlorine in a swimming pool in a hotel in Ohrid

Several people who used the closed hotel swimming pool in a hotel on the shore of Lake Ohrid showed signs of chlorine poisoning. The event was reported to SVR Ohrid yesterday at 19:55.

M.R. (24), A.B. (19), both from Ohrid, J.A. (45) and A.P. (37) from Skopje were transferred to the General Hospital in Ohrid, while in the General Hospital in GJA (42) and two minors, all from Skopje, were transported to Struga. The public prosecutor, representatives of sanitary and health inspection, Center for Public Health and Labor Inspection were notified about the case, and police officers from SVR Ohrid conducted an investigation, according to a statement from SVR Ohrid.

From there, they add that they are working on clearing up the case.

Dear reader,

Our access to web content is free, because we believe in equality in information, regardless of whether someone can pay or not. Therefore, in order to continue our work, we ask for the support of our community of readers by financially supporting the Free Press. Become a member of Sloboden Pechat to help the facilities that will enable us to deliver long-term and quality information and TOGETHER let's ensure a free and independent voice that will ALWAYS BE ON THE PEOPLE'S SIDE.

SUPPORT A FREE PRESS.
WITH AN INITIAL AMOUNT OF 60 DENARS

Video of the day