It is known what poisoned the man from Bitola who ordered a glass of sour water in a well-known bar

Photo: Peter Griffin

The 42-year-old man, who was treated for two days at the Toxicology Clinic after ordering a glass of sour water in a well-known restaurant in Bitola, was poisoned with a corrosive agent, and according to Channel 5, the Clinic confirmed that it was a dishwashing agent. .

He was poisoned with concentrated potassium and sodium hydroxide, a two percent solution of which is used for washing dishes.

The man from Bitola has damaged his esophagus and stomach. He first asked for help in the Bitola hospital, but due to the severity of his condition, he was transferred to Skopje.

Doctor Ridwan Bajrami, director of the Toxicology Clinic, confirmed to "Sloboden Pechat" earlier today that two days ago they received a patient from Bitola, who said that he was poisoned in a cafe after he ordered sour water and drank only one sip.

"I took a sip and immediately felt that it was not water": Patient poisoned with a corrosive agent admitted to Toxicology

Dear reader,

Our access to web content is free, because we believe in equality in information, regardless of whether someone can pay or not. Therefore, in order to continue our work, we ask for the support of our community of readers by financially supporting the Free Press. Become a member of Sloboden Pechat to help the facilities that will enable us to deliver long-term and quality information and TOGETHER let's ensure a free and independent voice that will ALWAYS BE ON THE PEOPLE'S SIDE.

SUPPORT A FREE PRESS.
WITH AN INITIAL AMOUNT OF 60 DENARS

Video of the day