Ralph Rangnick is a talent scout, and the list of players he bought for free includes Halland and Mane.
Ralph Rangnick is the successor of Ole Gunnar Solskj наr on the bench at Manchester United, and the Red Devils' fans have reason to be pleased with the arrival of the German, who in the past has proven to be an expert on small transfers.
Rangnik will lead United until the end of this season, after which he will become part of the management of the English team, and in the winter transfer window he is expected to be active in the transfer market and show that he is a transfer expert.
The German has shown in the past that he has a "good eye" for small money transfers and talent discovery.
The English newspaper "Mirror" published them the ten best transfers of the German, and among them are the names of footballers who are now among the best in the world and are worth more than 100 million euros, and Rangnik paid a small sum for them.
1. Sadio Mane - transfer from Metz to Salzburg for 3.4 million pounds
2. Erling Halland - transfer from Molde to Salzburg for 6.75 million pounds
3. Nabi Keita - transfer from Istria to Salzburg for 1.2 million pounds
4. Luis Gustavo - transfer from Corinthians to Hoffenheim for 850.00 pounds
5. Joshua Kimih - transfer from Stuttgart to Leipzig for 350.000 pounds
6. Dajot Upamekano - transfer from Liefering to Salzburg for 1.9 million pounds
7. Demba Ba - transfer from Mouscron to Hoffenheim for 2.5 million pounds
8. Yusuf Poulsen - transfer from Lyngby to Leipzig for 1.3 million pounds
9. David Alaba - loan from Bayern to Hoffenheim
10 Timo Werner - transfer from Stuttgart to Leipzig for 8.5 million pounds