Try Diana Ivanoska's masterpiece – apple muffins
Life can really be impeccably "delicious", and this is confirmed by Diana Ivanoska from Tetovo, who with her talent for combination of tastes takes us on an exceptional gastronomic journey.
Ivanoska is behind the Instagram profile Dash of Spice and reveals to us the little secrets of creating magic from flavors. She started sharing her recipes with her followers and friends since the beginning of the pandemic.
"I love every part of the process, but I enjoy photographing the food the most," Diana reveals.
The inventive Diana shares today a recipe for an autumn gastronomic treat - apple muffins.
– Very quick and easy to prepare, and very soft and juicy, with a delicate smell of cinnamon and apples. You don't have to make the roses, they are more for decoration, and there are apples in the dough itself. This amount makes 6 large muffins. If you have a mold with 12, you need to double the amount - Diana explains this gastronomic masterpiece.
Ingredients for the roses:
- 2 apples
- juice of 1/2 lemon
For the muffins:
- 200 grams of flour
– 100 grams of brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
– 150 grams of melted butter
– 1 apple cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of milk
About the roses:
Cut the apples into thin slices. Add the lemon juice and enough water to cover. Heat them on the fire for a short time to soften a little. Drain the water.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Mix all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl. Divide the mixture into muffin baskets or directly into a greased muffin tin.
Arrange several apple slices overlapping and roll them up like a rose. Place an apple rose in the center of each muffin.
Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.