Novak Djokovic and his eight golden rules in the diet: First a glass of water, then everything else
When he changed his diet and the foods he takes in, Novak Djokovic drastically improved in the game.
In 2010, ковиokovi. Changed his diet and that brought him an incredible rise in the world of tennis. Since 2011 he has become a gladiator on the tennis courts, winning matches after six hours of play.
View this post on Instagram
Since then, Novak has followed these 8 rules, which he describes in his book "Serve to Win".
1. Do not eat gluten and dairy products.
2. Keep sugar to a minimum.
3. His diet is based on vegetables, beans, fish, fruits, seeds and healthy oils.
4. Has not eaten red meat for years.
5. Most of his menu is of plant origin.
6. Food should be chewed for a long time to be better digested.
7. Food should be adapted to the needs of the body, and the body should be given what it needs and when it needs it.
8. Drink a glass of lukewarm water immediately after getting up.