Mickoski asks why the government rejects his plan, director Kovacevski asks him for the contacts for cheaper electricity by Wednesday
The president of VMRO-DPMNE, Hristijan Mickoski today from Preljubishte in Tetovo called on the Government to answer why it rejects his plan for dealing with the energy crisis.
The leader of the opposition pointed out that the plan is a possibility to ensure stable production of electricity for households and industry but also heating of buildings and homes that are users of central heating in Skopje.
- Why does it refuse to save 300 million euros, why does it refuse to have a larger domestic production of electricity, why does it refuse to have a larger Gross Domestic Product, why does it refuse to have no increase in heating and electricity bills. The Government should give an answer to that, it might be some kind of tender again, some kind of business deals, some private agreement, Mickoski said.
Оanswering a journalist's question regarding the call for a duel with Kovacevski, the leader of VMRO-DPMNE said that the respondents they are silent again and called once again for a debate.
- Mr.Oh, I'm calling on him to desert us now, because it's his usual practice, to come out and face the citizens and let them decide who is telling the truth and who isn't, Mickoski said, repeating that the debate can be on any medium and at any time.
The director of ESM is waiting for the offers from Mickoski
The general director of JSC ESM Vasko Kovacevski is interested today in the contacts and indicative offers from companies for the purchase of fuel oil and natural gas with which the state will save 300 million euros, which Mickoski mentioned that he has, after Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski called Mickoski yesterday and the party VMRO-DPMNE to turn to the ESM or to the Minister of Economy Kreshnik Bekteshi with what they have as long as it is cheaper than the offers received by the government.
- Every offer in the direction of overcoming the current crisis is welcome. Therefore, I use this opportunity to publicly call on Mickoski to inform all those companies from which there are indicative offers, which were valid for one week, during the next few days, but not later than Wednesday, to complete the offers and to deliver them to AD ESM. The offers from the companies should have: technical characteristics of the energy (fuel oil or natural gas), have all the certificates, have all the necessary licenses, have secured quantities (250.000 tons of fuel oil and 250.000.000 normal cubic meters of natural gas), to have contracts with suppliers, to have secured transport to the production facilities (fuel oil to TEC Negotino, REC Oslomej and REC Bitola, and natural gas to TE-TO and heating plants in Skopje), to have dynamics of delivery according to the production plan and to have ensured bank guarantee, said director Kovacevski.
He emphasizes that these are criteria and conditions that have been required so far, in all public procurement of these energies.
- All offers from these companies that will reach the ESM in an official form on the recommendation of Mickoski, in accordance with the Law on Public Procurement of Energy, will be immediately reviewed by the Commission for Public Procurement of JSC ESM. If those offers eventually arrive and meet all the mentioned criteria and have the lowest offered price, contracts will be concluded with those companies. We expect, according to what was said yesterday, that the possible offers will be at low prices, and that ESM and the state will save 300 million euros. If, on the other hand, no bids are received following Mickoski's recommendation, we will inform the public about the outcome of the procedure, Kovacevski said in his statement today.