VIDEO: Ljupco Palevski - Palco, suspected of executing Vanya, in a failed attempt to extort money from her mother who had just sold an apartment
Ljupco Palevski - Palco is the prime suspect for the most heinous crime in recent history where 14-year-old Vanja Gjorchevska from Skopje and 74-year-old Pance Zhezhovski from Veles were killed. Their lifeless bodies were found in graves, which were pointed out by two witnesses who watched the executions and pointed out Palevski as their executor, that is, as the man who fired the gun. A gun has not yet been found, but those involved have pointed out the graves where the victims were buried. Vanya was not on any of the 70 provided camera shots, because she was grabbed at the entrance of the building where she lived, tied by her hands and feet, put in a sleeping bag and put in a trunk. Then she was killed in the atar of the village of Orman. Public Prosecutor Gavril Bubevski said that the most likely motive for Vanja's murder is that her mother sold her apartment and thus obtained a larger amount of money, which the group wanted to extort from her, and that the information about Vanja's movements was given to the suspects. her father, for whom custody will be requested. Palco is not in Macedonia. He went to Belgrade, then to Bulgaria together with his lawyer. He is wanted internationally. According to the data so far, the group of five suspects committed the murder immediately after the abduction, ie around 10 o'clock in the morning on Monday, because something "got out of control". According to the statements of the suspects, they were afraid that the investigation was progressing, the police were investigating at the highest level, so they decided to kill Vanya and ask for the money later.
According to the Prosecutor's Office, the murdered Pance Zhezhovski from Veles owed 500 euros to one of the suspects, so after he was killed, his vehicle was stolen and used by the five to kidnap Vanya. Then they set the vehicle on fire, and there is material evidence at which gas station they bought the fuel for that purpose.
-Unfortunately, the resolution did not lead to the outcome we all wanted, to find them alive, but the two persons were found buried in the vicinity of Skopje and Veles. Extensive measures taken by the police led to the discovery of the perpetrators of this heinous and unprecedented crime. The motive is self-interest. One of the persons, in agreement and with the knowledge of a family member, organized the execution of the crime in order to extort money from the mother and for everyone to benefit from it, said the Minister of the Interior, Oliver Spasovski.
Panče Žezhovski, who was killed, had no connection with Vanja Gjorčevska, but had unresolved relations with one of the suspects, according to the information so far from the investigation.
-His vehicle was taken and used in the commission of the crime and was later found in the fire station. With that vehicle, the minor was taken from the entrance of the building where she lived, after, according to the statements of the suspects, the father shared information with the organizer about the day and time of the exit. The main organizer and executor killed the minor with a gun, according to the evidence so far. We will do everything we can to bring this monster to justice as soon as he steps on Macedonian soil, Minister Spasovski added.
Spasovski appealed to the public to be calm in terms of security.
- This is an isolated case, of bandits, monsters and criminals who wanted to extort financial benefit and knew the family, he added.
Prosecutor Gavril Bubevski said that all those involved have been identified, and three of them have admitted their entire involvement, who took what actions and who was in charge of what during this bloody and gruesome operation.
- They committed two crimes of kidnapping, related to usurpation, that is, kidnapping for profit. They have two crimes of murder with the most serious qualification, for which the heaviest possible sentence is imposed. We have evidence that the situation has gotten out of the control of the people who admit it to the police and the public prosecutor. Their indications are that since a kind of panic was created among them, because the public was already fully engaged in finding the child, they decided that they would demand the money later and one of them decided to liquidate the child, said Bubevski.
The investigating authorities rejected that someone informed Ljupco Palevski that he was wanted, and that is why he managed to escape from Macedonia.
- It cannot be a tip because the exit from the territory of Macedonia is before we establish the facts and before we detain the persons. Searches were then made and evidence was secured. So, no one then had the information that the suspect left the country on the 30th, said Oliver Spasovski.
There were several misdemeanor proceedings against Ljupco Palevski Palco, and he also had a criminal report in Prilep.
- Two of the suspects who are in custody, state that the positions of the girl, when she leaves the house, they understood from the suspect who is not in the country (Palevski), and he knows them from the girl's father, said Spasovski.
During the night, a search was also carried out in the political party under the leadership of Palevski, where evidence was sought. All those involved in the kidnapping and murders were from his party. When everyone gave a statement before the investigative authorities, they had a clear chronology and told decisively who took what and who committed what illegal actions.
Prosecutor Bubevski emphasized that it is not only about the statements of the suspects, but they are also supported by material evidence.
- There is no escape, said Bubevski.
At the beginning, there was no correlation between the murders of 14-year-old Vanja Gjorchevska and 74-year-old Panče Žežovski from Veles. But on the cameras from "Safe City" it was noticed that two vehicles, brand "Renault Kango" and "Citroen" were driving together. The Citroen is the vehicle of the murdered Žežovski, which was later used to grab Vanja in it, so it was set on fire. She is the reason for connecting the two murders.
- According to the confession, it was determined that two people who were in the Citroën, received previous information the evening before carrying out the abduction, that the child would be alone and at what time he would leave the house. At the entrance of the building, they take her, the child is placed with tied hands and feet in a sleeping bag and put in the trunk of the car. In front of the Citroën is the Renault Cango, which is moving in front of them all the time. The girl was taken to a location outside of Skopje and according to the witnesses, the murder took place there and then the vehicle was set on fire, said Spasovski.
The initial reason for the abduction is to take or extort money from the mother, but the extortion procedure has not started.