Whoever fails the administrative exam will fly away from work!
Administrative officers, as well as managers, in addition to the state exam, will have to undergo a mandatory training of 120 hours, designed according to international standards and in 10 areas. This is one of the novelties of the Law on Professional Development and Training of Administrative Officers, which was passed by the Government the day before yesterday. Apart from this law, the Government also gave the green light to 4 other laws - for employees in the public sector, for administrative officers, for security of network and information systems and digital transformation, as well as for electronic management and electronic services, MIOA informed.
Administrative officers, as well as managers, in addition to the state exam, will have to undergo a mandatory training of 120 hours, designed according to international standards and in 10 areas. This is one of the novelties of the Law on Professional Development and Training of Administrative Officers, which was passed by the Government yesterday, said Azir Aliu, Minister of Information Society and Administration, at a briefing in the Government. With the law, for the first time in the history of our administration, a Center for Vocational Education will be established, the founder of which will be the Government, which will appoint and dismiss its director and deputy.
- After the training, the officers will take a written part and if they do not score 60 out of a possible 100 points, they will get another chance within three months, and if the second attempt is not successful, the Center will inform the authority where they are employed, which in turn in accordance with the law, he is obliged to ascertain the termination of the employee's employment - Aliu pointed out.
After successfully passing the exam, the official will receive a lifelong certificate, which will confirm his work competencies. The law was prepared based on the structure of the elite public administration schools, including the German and French schools, Aliu added.
Apart from this law, the Government also gave the green light to 4 other laws - for employees in the public sector, for administrative officers, for security of network and information systems and digital transformation, as well as for electronic management and electronic services, informs Aliu.
- What will certainly interest officials is the fact that employment through temporary employment agencies and employment of managers for a fixed period of time is prohibited. In addition, the Law on Public Sector Employees also states that in employment procedures, the best ranked candidate will be selected, and it is also specified that up to 50 percent more executors can be systematized, and systematizations are limited to twice a year. No less important is the part that employment planning is limited to no more than 5 percent of the total number of employees in the institution, and the Ministry of Finance will give its consent until December 15 - added the minister.
MIOA briefs that the five laws that have passed through the government filter have not yet been submitted to the Parliament and this will happen either on Monday or Tuesday. Minister Aliu announced that they will go with the European flag and must be brought to this parliamentary composition, sometime by the middle of January.
– These are benchmark laws for screening with the EU, the opposition has been consulted on all of them, but I cannot prejudge that they will support them. They also participated in the working groups and are aware of their importance. Some of the laws will start to be applied from 2025, and some from 2024 - specifies Aliu.
Working groups cannot find common ground: Law on senior management service postponed
Due to the different viewpoints of the working groups that prepared the Law on Senior Management Service, its adoption has been delayed and it is not included in this package, Minister Aliu briefed.
- There is no other law like this in the world, that's why we left room for the working groups to find a common language around the moment they will be proposed and to whom the heads of the institutions will answer. SIGMA is helping us a lot in the preparation, and I hope that we will soon draft this very important law - said Aliu.
One hundred percent elimination of party employment is an illusion!
If someone claims that in the future there will be no abuses with party employment, then he is naive, assessed the Minister of Information Society and Administration. According to him, the state creates a framework, and whether there will be abuses in order to appoint party cadres depends mostly on the politicians, specified Aliu, answering a journalist's question whether the new laws will prevent party influence in employment in the administration.
- We are so creative, no matter what we pass a hundred laws, we will find a loophole in the first hundred. So I responsibly claim that the XNUMX percent elimination of party employment is an illusion. And in the world there is no hundred percent protection from such influences - answered Aliu.
For "One point for all services" branches of Macedonian Post will be used
The draft law on electronic management and electronic services provides for the use of the infrastructure and personnel capacities of AD Macedonian Post, that is, "One point for all services" will be able to be provided in all 333 postal branches in the country.
- In this way, citizens will be able to receive electronic services at one of the postal counters, which will be specially marked. Currently, these services operate only in five locations, in Skopje, Kumanovo, Bitola, Ohrid and Tetovo. There will be no additional costs for employment, and part of the postal officials will be able to apply for some of the electronic services on behalf of the citizens, such as, for example, issuing a birth certificate - explained Aliu.