"Cultural Press" number 91 was published in the newspaper "Free Press"
CULTURAL PRESS number 91, in the printed edition of "Free Press" (31.07-02.08.2021), with a reduced number of pages due to the Olympics, among the contents in the field of art and cultural events are:
- conversation with Slobodan Tanevski for the Youth Radio "Club 100"
- Heraclea Lyncestis mosaics to be protected with a grant from the US Ambassador's fund
- multimedia project on the "deadly" touch of man will be presented in Ohrid and Skopje
- The exhibition "Collage of a ruined city" is set in the Museum of the City of Skopje
- The Association for Culture "Icon" started a project to develop awareness of the importance of the Old Skopje Bazaar
- Dream Short Festival in Struga is held with the motto "Dream short"
- four awards were given at the fourth edition of the New European Film Festival "Beach Film Festival"
- The publishing center "Tri" within the summer literary festival presented several literary novelties and recommendations for reading
- the new book of the tireless children's writer Vasil Mukaetov is entitled "Knock, knock three times"
- a new issue of the periodical magazine for literature, art and culture "Stremez" has been published
- The Association for Science and Culture "Nova" from Bitola published the book of poetry "Warm herbs" by Serbian poet Bojan Vasic.