"Cultural Press" number 182 was published in the newspaper "Free Press"
CULTURAL SEAL number 182, in the printed edition of the newspaper "Free Press" (10-11.6.2023), in its standard format of eight pages among the contents in the field of art and cultural events has:
- interview with film producer Pavlina Proevska: Being a good producer requires perseverance and blind faith
- conversation with the fine artist Biljana Bilbiloska: A finished painting does not exist in reality
- the 57th Macedonian Theater Festival "Vojdan Chernodrinski" began in Prilep with the motto "Homecoming"
- there are good emotions and a relaxed atmosphere at the 22nd "Off-fest" in Skopje
- the exhibition "The City as a Stage" is the Macedonian representative of the Prague Quadrennial
- a new play on the stage of the Bitola Theater is "Ship for Dolls" based on a text by Milena Marković and directed by Kokan Mladenović
– the ninth edition of the Skopje Cinema City music documentary festival will show films about Leonard Cohen, Frank Zappa and Bread and Salt
- The Youth Cultural Center announced the first edition of the comic festival entitled "Comic Trip", which will be held on June 17 and 18 in MKC - Skopje
– the jubilee edition of the "Today" award will have three award winners
- the poetry collection "On the tip of the tongue" by Katica Kjulavkova was promoted
- promotion of two books by Gabriela Stojanoska-Stanoeska was held in Skopje
- a selection of poetry from the works of Ivan Antonovski was published in Serbia.