Dietitians claim that this drink is the best for fast weight loss
Cumin is an indispensable ingredient in rolls and many other dishes, and is known to speed up metabolism, lower cholesterol and normalize blood sugar levels.
Dietitians claim that cumin water is an ideal drink for faster weight loss, and many other experts agree with it.
The importance of cumin
Cumin is rich in antioxidants, is good for maintaining the immune system and intestinal health, and can reduce inflammation and the risk of cancer.
Studies have shown that cumin speeds up the metabolism in the process of losing weight. In a clinical trial involving 88 obese women, an experimental group of women ate unsweetened cumin yogurt twice daily for three months. The control group ate the same amount of yogurt in the same period, but without adding cumin powder. It turned out that only those women who consumed cumin significantly reduced their weight, body mass index, as well as waist circumference and body fat percentage. They also had lower levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol in the blood, while good HDL cholesterol increased.
Scientists explain this effect by the fact that cumin contains an abundance of phytosterols, which have the ability to absorb cholesterol, and also contain substances that speed up metabolism.
The importance of water
Adequate water intake is important for our body, health and good line.
The research is based on data from the National Health Survey (NHANES) published in the Annals of Family Medicine, found a significant association between inadequate water intake and obesity, suggesting that good hydration plays a key role in weight control.
How to make water with cumin
Soak a tablespoon of cumin seeds in one or two cups of water and leave overnight. Some want to crush the seeds, but this is not necessary.
- In the morning, cook the mixture for about five minutes.
- When the water has cooled, drain the seeds and pour ice over them or heat to the desired temperature.
- You can add a little natural sweetener or cinnamon to the drink to improve the taste.
Cumin in your dishes
- Crush the cumin in a grinder and add it to the meatball mixture.
- Add cumin to the homemade beet salad.
- Add cumin to vegetable and meat stews.
- Add cumin to your homemade bread or rolls.
- Before breading, lightly season the zucchini or eggplant with crushed cumin.
- Season the grilled vegetables with cumin.
- Add a teaspoon of ground cumin to yogurt, yogurt or cottage cheese.
Soak 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds overnight. Boil the drink in the morning and drink it instead of morning tea. Chew the remaining seeds well. This method helps to get rid of excess fat and, if you practice it regularly, the results will be visible in 15 days!
Ground cumin seeds are also very helpful when it comes to losing weight. Take a cup of yogurt mixed with a teaspoon of this powder every day. Cumin will not only improve the taste of the popular dairy product, but will also help you lose weight.