A 6-year-old child died in the Bitola hospital, he came with eye swelling, fever and vomiting
A six-year-old child died yesterday in the Bitola hospital after being given an infusion. The director of the hospital, Dr Alexander Obednikovski says that there were no drugs in the infusion and it is ruled out that it was anaphylaxis.
The child was brought to Bitola General Hospital yesterday at 10 am. It is treated here for rehydration. While waiting for the results, he fell ill and resuscitation was performed. Unfortunately, she was not successful. The child was given for an autopsy. It came with vomiting, elevated temperature and swelling of the eyes and was treated at home for 2 days. We checked that no medicine was given, but only an infusion for rehydration, Dr. Obednikovski told us.