A 6-year-old child died in the Bitola hospital, he came with eye swelling, fever and vomiting

PHI Clinical Hospital "Dr. Trifun Panovski "- Bitola
PHI Clinical Hospital "Dr. Trifun Panovski "- Bitola / Photo: Facebook

A six-year-old child died yesterday in the Bitola hospital after being given an infusion. The director of the hospital, Dr Alexander Obednikovski says that there were no drugs in the infusion and it is ruled out that it was anaphylaxis.

The child was brought to Bitola General Hospital yesterday at 10 am. It is treated here for rehydration. While waiting for the results, he fell ill and resuscitation was performed. Unfortunately, she was not successful. The child was given for an autopsy. It came with vomiting, elevated temperature and swelling of the eyes and was treated at home for 2 days. We checked that no medicine was given, but only an infusion for rehydration, Dr. Obednikovski told us.

Dear reader,

Our access to web content is free, because we believe in equality in information, regardless of whether someone can pay or not. Therefore, in order to continue our work, we ask for the support of our community of readers by financially supporting the Free Press. Become a member of Sloboden Pechat to help the facilities that will enable us to deliver long-term and quality information and TOGETHER let's ensure a free and independent voice that will ALWAYS BE ON THE PEOPLE'S SIDE.


Video of the day